Four New Design Theme Trends from Norwalk
Bonita & Laura will be trekking to the big High Point Market once again in April. It is so much fun to see what the creative minds in the home furnishings industry have come up with:
- New colors
- New fabrics
- Dramatic sofas, sectionals, chairs
- New finishes and material
- All combined in fresh new ways that always amaze and delight us.
Here is our video introduction from Norwalk giving us a peek at what they have planned:
Norwalk has identified four themes:
- Digital Delights – new edgy, bright colors and designs.
- Double Duty Durables – blues and greens with plenty of geometric designs.
- Oh So Indigo – blues, from dark to bright are certainly an ascending trend.
- Organic Elegance – neutrals in rich, warm tones.
It is sure to be another amazing market. Check back for reports on what we find!